Friday, March 23, 2012

Tonight's Dinner~BBQ Ribs!

Sadly forgot to take pictures of my pretty plate before eating, ha!  Sorry.  I will next time, but I still want to share what we had.  Again it was simple, as I am not in the mood for extravagant cooking this week, it's SPRING BREAK!

So I purchased Hormel brand, Lloyd's spare ribs, at Wal-Mart last trip to the store.  This is a new find we only recently found and have had only a few times.  I happened to see them and read the ingredients.  Pretty simple list, and they said "gluten free & soy free!"  So it was a winner.  We like them, they fall off the bone, and a friend has told me about them before and had good things to say.

barbecues,cooking,dining,fires,food,roasts,pigs,pork,spits 
Ribs was our main dish.  Our side dishes were this awesome quinua pasta, veggie curls.  I boiled them with some salt and a drizzle of olive oil until done.  Then melted some butter into them.  Smart Balance Light butter with flax is what we use...it is gluten and dairy free.  Boiled some frozen corn on the cob.  The end.  

Delish meal was served.  It was super filling and satifsying.  Nutritious.  Sorry I didn't take a picture, the plate was so pretty :)

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)



No comments:

Post a Comment