Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Plan a Meal

For 7 years I have grown in learning how to incorporate food allergies into our meal plans each day.  This has taken time and testing and I feel like I have just scratched the surface.  There is so much more to learn.  I am a learner so this is okay with me.  I am willing to continue learning more every day.

Plan a gluten free meal?  Plan a meal without the allergens that someone has?  This seems like a daunting task you say!  Well, not for me :)  It would be a passion of mine to help others in this area to learn more and more how to cook for your loved ones and not have any food allergy or sensitivity be an issue.  They don't have to stand out!  

heart shapes,iStockphoto,loves,macro,opens,painting,red colors,symbols,tubes 

So I will share.  I will help as time allows.  I want to share what I have learned and help others.  I also have a vision or a dream that one day I can help people personally develop for their own families meals and ideas to help them specifically.  There is a lot of help out there where you can search and find things that work for you.  But wouldn't it be so nice to have someone help you in this where it is more tailored to foods YOU and your loved ones like.  So I will share away and one day hope to help more and more!

So tonight I made a simple dinner.  No pictures captured tonight.  I made baked pork chops.  Simple I said.  

Good night!  Love to you!
Kim :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment